TURMS SEVEN RULES OF SHOE CARE
- Never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row.
- When you take your shoes off, put your shoetrees in the shoes.
- If you’re shoes get wet, put the shoetrees inside them, put them on their sides and let them dry for at least two days away from any direct heat source. Then nourish them with a good quality shoe cream.
- Always use a shoehorn to put on your shoes.
- Dust off your shoes before you polish them and deodorise them once a week.
- For suede shoes: dust them, clean them with shampoo and a natural sponge and spray them with a natural protector.
- If you change your shoes with the seasons: put the shoetrees in the shoes, nourish them with shoe cream, put them cotton bags and store in shoeboxes.